Welcome to my mind...or fragments of it, anyway. Here I will share with you my thoughts and opinions on everything from music, gaming, social networking and random shit I find funny, annoying, ridiculous and worth mentioning. It will not be safe for your kids to read...and, at times, may not be terribly safe to open at work.

You may or may not always agree with what you find here, but you are always welcome to refute, debate and comment on it...and then, immediately go fuck yourself. You have been warned.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Shoes


I am absolutely in love with this picture that was sent to me today. Feel free to make an attempt at topping them...but I doubt it. I would attempt to stop a wedding for this right here.


Submit all attempts to mystamajestik@gmail.com


For the record, this is not some perverted attempt to grab pictures of women's feet. It started as a joke last night and snowballed in to getting reader submissions all in good fun. It does afford you the opportunity to dig out your sexiest shoes and show them off...so c'mon!




First submission
Excellent...




Love 'em!




See, now we're working with somethin'...



This is how you do it, Ladies. A multiple submission!





And another submission. This time from the Midwest!