Welcome to my mind...or fragments of it, anyway. Here I will share with you my thoughts and opinions on everything from music, gaming, social networking and random shit I find funny, annoying, ridiculous and worth mentioning. It will not be safe for your kids to read...and, at times, may not be terribly safe to open at work.

You may or may not always agree with what you find here, but you are always welcome to refute, debate and comment on it...and then, immediately go fuck yourself. You have been warned.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

My Apparent Man Crush


Apparently I have a man crush on Justin Timberlake...
...and I ain't scared to say it.



Seriously, how can you not? The boy can sing:

Even when he doesn't want to:


The boy can dance his ass off:


The boy is funny as Hell:






Knows and loves his sports:


On top of that, I personally saw women up to and in their 40s do unconscionable things for just a chance to see him after his very first show at the Starland Ballroom many years ago...right after he went solo. They demeaned themselves backstage during his entire show only to have him perform and spit the second he was done, leaving them disheveled, disappointed and shamed beyond belief. It was better than the show itself.


So, yeah, I said it. He is a consummate showman, top notch performer and is far from afraid to make fun of himself...plus, he tore off Janet's top at the Super Bowl. The guy is on top of his game and I can't think of a single valid reason to hate on him. 

I dare you to find one.