Welcome to my mind...or fragments of it, anyway. Here I will share with you my thoughts and opinions on everything from music, gaming, social networking and random shit I find funny, annoying, ridiculous and worth mentioning. It will not be safe for your kids to read...and, at times, may not be terribly safe to open at work.

You may or may not always agree with what you find here, but you are always welcome to refute, debate and comment on it...and then, immediately go fuck yourself. You have been warned.

Friday, January 13, 2012

Who's the Man on Xbox Live!?


Years ago, when asked in an interview on gamertagpics.com, Beth ( monkeygirl 17 ) gave the sweetest answer I could have ever read:

Who is your favorite person on Xbox Live?

No questions asked, it's my Majestik!!!!!  I love that boy more than anyone one else on here by far!!!  He's probably the only person I know that I would jump on a plane for anything for...and I know he would do the same for me!!! And that's all that matters, I mean come on the countless hours of Rainbow Six, what more could I ask for but someone to sit and play hundreds of hours of Terrorist Hunt with me leading (always) and drink 2 fifths of Jager with me in one day....and well you can't forget defending the Rams against the Patriot fans when we were losing completely filled with Jack and Cokes up until the 4th Qtr!!!   D we've been through so much and some that could never be on this blog b/c it's only ours!!!   Thanks for everything!!!  I love you!!!!

Thanks, Beth!