Welcome to my mind...or fragments of it, anyway. Here I will share with you my thoughts and opinions on everything from music, gaming, social networking and random shit I find funny, annoying, ridiculous and worth mentioning. It will not be safe for your kids to read...and, at times, may not be terribly safe to open at work.

You may or may not always agree with what you find here, but you are always welcome to refute, debate and comment on it...and then, immediately go fuck yourself. You have been warned.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Movies: An American Crime

"The true story of a shocking crime and a secret that wouldn't keep"

An American Crime is based on the true story of some terrible things that happened to a young girl in Indiana in 1965 - and I do mean some horrible shit. Sylvia Likens is a young girl that is forced ( with her younger Sister ) to live with a stranger and her 6 children. The things that go on shorty after her arrival are reprehensible.

It stars Ellen Page ( from Juno ), Catherine Keener ( The 40 Year Old Virgin ) and has a script based largely on the court transcripts from the case. While I did have a few problems with it, none of which I can reveal with spoiling anything, none of those things stopped me from loving this movie...and hating myself for doing so.

Rent it, buy it, I don't care - see it.