Welcome to my mind...or fragments of it, anyway. Here I will share with you my thoughts and opinions on everything from music, gaming, social networking and random shit I find funny, annoying, ridiculous and worth mentioning. It will not be safe for your kids to read...and, at times, may not be terribly safe to open at work.

You may or may not always agree with what you find here, but you are always welcome to refute, debate and comment on it...and then, immediately go fuck yourself. You have been warned.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

My New Year Thoughts

To start this site ( and the New Year ) off right, I am going to give a huge thanks to everyone that helped me through the roughest year of my life. I didn't know I had so many people who cared, not only cared enough to verbally support me and send me their best...but the ones that went above and beyond what can be expected from anyone. People that have never even met me personally have even come through in amazing ways to support and help me. The love and support I have received is impossible to describe completely, but it has not gone unnoticed or been taken for granted. So, to all of you...thank you.


And to the people who made my year the mess that it was:
YOU CAN GO FUCK YOURSELF!


I am coming back stronger, smarter and harder than ever. 
You knocked me down - but not out. I promise you that.


Now, with that out of the way...let's get to it!